Tile can be used on walls in any space, but is typically chosen for bathroom and kitchen areas. Here are a few more things to know when selecting wall tile:
- Any ceramic tile is suitable for most indoor walls.
- The most popular size for wall tile is 4 ¼” x 4 ¼”. However, larger sizes are beginning to trend.
- Wall tiles have a soft glaze and porous body, so they should not be used for floors or outdoor applications, especially if you are using ceramic tiles.
- Stone tile works great for walls and low-traffic areas where it will not be subjected to abrasive materials.
- There are different types of finishes you can select to change the design feature of your wall tiles.
- Ceramic tiles are the most popular choice for walls in kitchens and bathrooms because it is spill- and stain-resistant and does not promote the growth of mold or bacteria in humid rooms.
- Tile design creativity is unlimited.
Call 505-883-1967 or contact us here for a free tile estimate & consultation
Albuquerque Bathroom & Kitchen Wall Tile
Tile isn’t just for floors and countertops; it also works great on walls in your kitchen and bathroom. Ray’s Flooring Specialists, Inc. in Albuquerque can help you select and design the perfect tile for your walls, whether you want it in your shower or as a backsplash in your kitchen.
Albuquerque Wall Tile Installation
When installing your tile, size is an important consideration. Choosing small or mosaic tiles gives the options to create an intricate design, but larger tiles are easier to install. No matter the size of wall tile you choose, our team can help you design the look and install it for you.
Ray’s Flooring Specialists, Inc. in Albuquerque has a large variety of tiles for your floors, walls and more. Our company provides a one-year comprehensive warranty on all products and services on top of the manufacturers’, guaranteeing the quality of our service. Contact us today and get a free estimate and design consultation.
A New Mexico Family Tradition of Quality Materials and Professional Installation since 1972